Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back on the Wagon

Well, I reverted to my old, horrible ways after some serious stress entered my life. I just wasn't prepared to handle myself and gained back all the weight I'd lost on raw food. I'm back at it and going strong and hoping that if I commit to this blog....hopefully it will keep me accountable. It doesn't even matter that no one is reading it! It's my journal.

I have already had some healing in just a week or so! I had developed this unsightly bulge-hump type thing where my neck and shoulders meet. I just noticed today that it is gone! Also, I am a liscensed massage therapist and bodyworker and have had BIG trouble with one of my thumbs popping out of joint alot. OUCH! I also had some major pain in that same wrist. That is ALL GONE! Already! I know I am detoxing. I have a boil on my leg and have been having headaches and random skin breakouts. It's all good though. I look forward to the days when my hormones are balanced, my thyroid in functioning properly and I have shed this "false" body and claimed my "true" one!

No comments: