Tuesday, February 12, 2008

No sleep for you!

Oh, man did I have a hard time opening my eyes this morning! I got about 4 hours of sleep and am still walking around like a zombie-woman. That aside, I had a glorious day yesterday. Not that there were any extraordinary events, but I just felt so friggin joyful all day. I have to admit that I look & feel fab!

I'm working on a website where I will talk about my journey and share recipes and such. I know I need to blog more even tho no one is reading at this point! Haha! I could say anything I want! Of course I am semi-closeted about my lifestyle. Well, I mean I haven't even told one person about this blog. I will tho when I get my site up and running.

I've been using Fitday software religiously. I log in my foods for the day and I can see how I'm doing as far as my nutrient percentages and even an average over time. This is extremely important to me especially since I stopped taking vitamins. Plus, I'm just interested. I want total, complete nutrition from the foods I eat.

Speaking of the food I eat......holy cow have I been making some goooooood stuff! Chocolate Love (tastes like chocolate milk), Vanilla Peach Cheezcake, Nut Cheez, Portabella Sandwiches, Almond Halva, Shake Yer Booty Gazpacho.... YUM!!! Recipes to come!

No comments: