Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cha de Bugre

I have to share my newest love with you! Cha de bugre is a rainforest herb that is extremely helpful for those of us who battle the bulge or are trying to maintain our current weight. It is very new to the U.S. and is being marketed as "the new ephedra". Of course, unlike ephedra, it doesn't seem to have any health risks at all...only benefits. This is the info I have found:

appetite depressant
stimulates circulation
heart tonic
fights cellulite
anti-viral properties
fever reducer
diuretic

I drink it as a tea, but I think it can be found in a tincture and in capsules. I LOVE it! This is where I get mine. Even though I eat mostly fruit, veggies, nuts and seeds, I still need help to maintain my weight. When I work long hours, have clients back to back and don't have the opportunity to eat a meal, this stuff really holds me off unitil I can get home and have a proper healthy meal.

No comments: